|CONTACT: Andi Branstetter, Neogen Corporation, 517/372-9200|
LEXINGTON, Ky., June 1, 2009 — Neogen has added two durable, very versatile injectors that can handle just about any veterinary application. Neogen’s new MasterLine™ injectors are available in two styles, and can easily be transformed from bottle mount to feed tube applicator, from vaccinator to drencher, and from injector to drench or pour-on gun.
The versatile MasterLine injectors are available in these styles:
- F-grips: Available in 0.5, 1 and 2 mL adjustable-dose units.
- V-grips: Available in 2, 6 and 10 mL adjustable-dose units. All V-shape handle applicators have the EZI-Flow Squeeze Adjuster™ to adjust the spring tension for an easier squeeze.
“The durability and versatility of the MasterLine injectors make them unlike anything else out there,” said Neogen’s Andi Branstetter. “It’s also very easy to select the dose you wish to inject with MasterLine, and the V-shaped injector is ergonomically designed with soft finger grips to provide for comfortable use dose after dose.”
Other features and benefits of the MasterLine injectors include:
- Made of the highest quality of material
- Critical parts, such as the barrel body, bottle mount and needle connection are made of metal to avoid breakage
- Complete unit can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Valve system is designed to avoid small parts from falling out of the injector while disassembled
- Products of different viscosity are no match for the EZI-Flow Squeeze Adjuster™
For more information on the MasterLine injectors, or any of Neogen’s comprehensive line of quality animal safety products, visit www.neogen.com.
Neogen Corporation (Nasdaq: NEOG) develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. Neogen’s Animal Safety Division markets a complete line of diagnostics, veterinary instruments, veterinary pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, disinfectants, and rodenticides.